effective Date: 20th january, 2019
Upon reading this policy, if you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Data we may collect
Depending on how you interact with us, we may collect the following information:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We collect a variety of information about visitors to the our website.
This personal data falls into these categories:
- Identity Data includes title, first name, last name. If you interact with us through social media, this may include your social media user name.
- Financial Data such as bank account information and VAT information.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
- Tracking Data includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies. See our cookies policy.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Remember, if you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
How is this information collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions.
You may give us your Identity, Contact, Address and Business /Financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or social media. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- make enquiries or request information be sent to you
- order our services
- engage with us on social media
- enter a competition, promotion or survey
- contact customer services
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with us, including via our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We may also collect Tracking Data when you use our website, or when you click on actions within our site.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various types of third parties, including:
- Technical Data and/or Tracking Data from analytics providers such as Google
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of payment and fraud prevention services;
- Data from any third parties who are permitted by law or have your permission to share your personal data with us, such as via social media or review sites.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
how we use your personal data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- in connection with the provision of services by Consultom Projects Ltd. to you: Personal Data (which may be yours or that of some other individual(s)) which is necessary to provide the services requested or enquired about may be used, provided or disclosed by Consultom Projects Limited in connection with services to be procured from Consultom Projects Limited
- in connection with data analysis: we may use and analyse Personal Data provided to Consultom Projects Ltd. to offer you or your organisation additional services or products, and to track and manage your consent preferences and any unsubscribe requests. You may, at any time, advise us that you do not wish to receive any further such information from Consultom Projects Limited
- in connection with internal record keeping
- in connection with responding to your queries, and/or providing you with information you have requested
- in connection with market research, user interaction with our services and service improvements
- in connection with updating your information and preferences. For example, we may ask you (by email or otherwise) to review your contact details from time to time and mailing list preferences and update them as necessary
- in connection with any purpose which is required by applicable law; and
- to carry out any other purpose which is disclosed to you and to which you have given your specific, informed consent in advance.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ireland and process it there.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your preferences.
We may disclose Personal Data to third party services providers such as IT service providers, sub-consultants and other organisations that perform services for us but will only do so if they demonstrate commitment to provide appropriate protection for and to respect the privacy of Personal Data.
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Consultom Projects Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose to which you grant your freely given, specific, informed, unambiguous consent by any express action.
Storage, retention & security
We may collect your Personal Data in several forms (hard or soft copy, electronically, telephone conversations/video recordings, etc.), but will only do so by lawful means and for the purposes disclosed to you or required by law.
Personal Data collected in any form will only be retained by us for so long as it is required:
- for the purpose for which it was collected
- to be retained by law.
As and when your Personal Data is no longer required for these identified purposes, we will use secure procedures to destroy, delete, erase or convert the Personal Data so as to render it non-specific to you. The security of your Personal Data is important to us and we have put in place security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Notwithstanding, it is important to be remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. We use the following third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service:
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
See our Cookies Policy for more information.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You have legal rights if you are in the european union (EU)
If the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it)
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file)
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Where obliged or permitted to disclose information without consent, we will not disclose more Personal Data than is required for the purpose that obligates or permits us to disclose such Personal Data. You are entitled to revoke your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data at any time by contacting use at firstname.lastname@example.org
By email: email@example.com